What's on my needles? Way too much. I have come up with the great wonderful ingenious idea to rotate my projects in this manner.
- Work 1 row of my Halloween Mystery Shawl. Ok, the mystery is over, we can call it my "Dracula's Bride" shawl.
- Work on Christmas baby sweater for 10 minutes. My pea brain can't take more than that much stockinette stitch at a time.
- Work another row of Dracula's Bride.
- Work on Gary's Home Depot socks for 10 mintes.
- Dracula's Bride.
- Work on Christmas mittens for 10 minutes.
- Work on Icelandic Shawl for 1 row. Why did I ever start that damn thing? Oops, can I say that in a blog? Do I need an explicit tag now? How do I get one?
- Work on Christmas socks for 10 minutes.
You see where I am going with this? I admit it, I am obsessed with lace knitting. I know I don't look good in shawls, that's not the point. But when I finish my DB shawl and can post pics of the finished blocked shawl you will all know just how cool I really am. Really, kids. (You can stop laughing now. )