Saturday, December 8, 2007

Santa's Workshop...


I have spent the last two days making placemats! This Route 66 set is going to our oldest daughter in Arizona. The fabric is perfect, her husband worked in Kingman, which is mentioned on the top placemat! They have two children, so this is a set of four.







The second set is for daughter Sara and her family. She has four children, so this is a set of six. It took FOREVER to miter all of those corners!!!!! She loves anything froggy, so I hope she likes these.


The third set is for daughter Josie and family. Her Richard is a bit of a gourmet cook, and the first meal he ever cooked for her was pasta, so I thought this might be appropriate... These are a set of three. I still have more kids but this is enough placemats for one year, maybe next year!!






I also finished off another pair of mittens, this pair for grandson Colby. I put his initials on them so they will be easy to spot at daycare! Boy have I been productive today. Now I have to get back to quilting the quilt, it is a race to Christmas!!

No comments: