Sunday, December 30, 2007

A Wonderful Christmas....

And a good time was had by all! Here we see Kaylee comtemplating what Uncle Jed might be about to open. Have you ever heard of a little boy who did not want to open his presents? Well that was Colby this year, 3 years old and he was content to play with his matchbox cars in the corner while everyone else opened gifts. He certainly doesn't take after his father, in the midst of the presents above ...

I have my first skein of Noro Sock yarn!!! What an amazing vortex of colorful wonderfulness!!!


Now if only I could finish this pair of Grinchy Christmas socks that Rock that did not get finished in time to wear on Christmas... I am attempting to turn the heel of a toe up sock. Cat Bordhi, what are you trying to tell me in those strange diagrams? I am not helping myself understand at all by Magic looping socks explained on DPNs or 2 circulars, now am I? And can I please get back to knitting my Dracula's bride shawl now? I have finished and presented all mittens hats and socks meant to be gifts. There are many new Mystery Shawls waiting to be knit in January so I'd better get busy!

No comments: