Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Snow Day!



We had a mini-blizzard yesterday, it sure made it feel more like Christmas. Gary helped me to learn to use a snow-blower, and I did a couple of rows up and down the driveway. I haven't learned to start it yet though, so I have a way to go before he can come home from work to find a cleared driveway!

My granddaughter spent the day learning to snowboard up and down the streets of her small town. My daughter took a video and put it on YouTube! Now let's see if I can insert a clip....




Wow have I impressed myself now! Is there nothing I can't do? Lol! And it only took me two days to figure this out. Anyway this is granddaughter Savannah, the future recipient of the quilt I am working on which you have seen in a previous post.


Have a marvelous snow filled day!

No comments: